Breakfast Club opens at 07.30am. Children are offered a range of cereals, bread / toast, fruit and toast. Activities include reading, drawing, writing, ball play, free play and various craft activities.
The children leave the club at around 08.40, and are walked to their school by our staff to arrive around ten minutes before the school day begins.
At the end of the school day, the children gather in their school playground where Club staff wait for them. The children are walked back to The Club.
15.30 – 16.30 Settling in, craft activities, games, outdoor play
16.30 – 17.00 Healthy food is provided
17.00 – 18.00 Organised activities take place, led by our creative staff, such as:
- Board games, chess and jigsaws
- Painting with scissors – painting, sticking and gluing
- Flower arranging and junk modeling and lego
- Cooking – mixing, making and eating
- Story Making with dressing up
- Group Games
- Gardening fun
- Other paid-for activities take place in the centre, such as Capoeira, Ballet, Stage School.
For children who just want to relax, books and table games are available.
18.00 – 18.10 Snack is served – Cooper’s Bakehouse Bread with butter, fruit, crackers etc
18.30 The Club closes.
Your child will only be handed over to you or your appointed representative (who must be aged 16 or over) at the end of the day. You must tell us in advance if you want a friend or relative to collect your child. See the Parent / Carer Contract.